The September issue of JPP is free to download here and for the next two months. This issue includes the following:
- The political economy of tax enforcement: a look at the Internal Revenue Service from 1978 to 2010 by Sutirtha Bagchi
- Happy taxation: increasing tax compliance through positive rewards? by Hilke Brockmann, Philipp Genschel and Laura Seelkopf
- The electoral foundations to noncompliance: addressing the puzzle of unlawful state aid in the European Union by Fabio Franchino and Marco Mainenti
- Partisanship and tax competition in the American states by John C. Davis and Sean Nicholson-Crotty
- Offshore financial activity and tax policy: evidence from a leaked data set by Paul Caruana-Galizia and Matthew Caruana-Galizia
- Congress as manager: oversight hearings and agency morale by John D. Marvel and Robert J. McGrath
Feel free to share far and wide.